DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which Nature 2000 Pte Ltd (“we”, “us”, or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”).
- As used in this Notice:
“customer” means anyone who (a) has contacted us to find out about our goods or services, or (b) has purchased any goods or services by us; and “personal data” means data, about a customer.
- Examples of personal data include your name, address, birthday, email, telephone number, gender, date of birth.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We only collect personal data that is provided to us voluntarily by you or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you (your “authorised representative”) after you have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected.
- We may collect and use your personal data for any of the following purposes:
(a) the provision of our goods and/or services requested by you;
(b) verifying your identity; responding, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback
(c) sending you marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our events, promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards;
(d) transmitting to our third party service providers, government for the aforementioned purposes; and any other incidental purposes related or in connection with the above.
- We may disclose your personal data:
(a) where required for our provision of the goods or services requested by you; or
(b) to third party service providers and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause 5 above for us.
- The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing/email to us at the contact details provided below.
- Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time for your request to be processed. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
- Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 8 above.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request via writing or email to us at the contact details provided below, subject to a reasonable fee, if applicable, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers only on a need-to-know basis.
- You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure.
ACCURACY AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing/email at the contact details provided below.
- We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
- You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries/feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, in the following manner:
Nature 2000 Pte Ltd, Data Protection Officer, email@example.com, 3023 ubi road 3 ubiplex 1 #06-07 Singapore 408663
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
- We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
Effective date : 7 September 2016
Last updated : 9 April 2019